In accordance to the procedures regulated by the CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau), NRS Title, LLC maintains a firm understanding of the legality of each transaction with full acknowledgement of the changes mandated by the Bureau. Our own policies include:
- To maintain the validity of licenses, as required, in order to operate as a title insurance company.
- To establish and sustain reliable written procedures for escrow trust accounts in order to ensure verification and total cooperation with primary parties.
- To initiate and preserve a strong, written privacy and security program in order to secure private, non-public information of each borrower.
- To construct and regulate appropriate real estate settlement procedures in compliance with state and federal law.
- To assemble and enforce written title production policies and procedures.
- To impose reliable title production policies and procedures.
- To document and resolve any complaints expressed by the consumer.